Do you accept insurance?
-Sorry, we do not currently accept insurance
Does it hurt?
- No. Occasionally you'll feel a slight prick, but mostly you won't feel anything. Most people fall asleep (even the ones that hate needles)
How long is a treatment?
- The initial treatment is about 90 minutes. Subsequent treatments are 45 minutes to an hour
What should I expect?
- The first session will take longer, as there will be a comprehensive intake to assess the state of your health. and discuss your desired goals. You will then lie on a treatment table while acupuncture needles are inserted in strategic locations. The needles will be retained for about 30 minutes before being removed. Patients generally experience a feeling of relaxation while the needles are inserted and often fall asleep
What should I wear?
- Loose, baggy clothing makes things easier, but privacy, gowns and sheets provided
Who can benefit from such treatments?
- Everyone! From preventative medicine and musculoskeletal issues to OBGYN and psychological issues, Chinese medicine is a complete form of medicine that can be of help to us all